- T-configured moving column ensuring the maximum operating accuracy
- Cast iron structure to provide a perfect balance between structural stiffness, vibration dampening and performances
- High-volume stock removal rate
- Compact and ergonomic machine enclosure for an excellent accessibility
To make a difference in terms of performance, efficiency, and quality
Sachman TS10 is a 3+2 axis bed-type milling centre mainly used in both mould and die and in general precision engineering sectors.
Like all models in the series, it has a "T" structure characterized by the transversal movement of the column and by the absence of ram, which guarantees geometric accuracy and removal capacity regardless of the position of the transversal axis.
It features all cast iron structures, widely dimensioned for the best balance between rigidity, vibration dampening and performance.
The compact and ergonomic machine enclosure provides effective containment of chip and coolant and ensures easy loading/unloading and excellent accessibility.
- Longitudinal X-Axis 2500 mm
- Traversing table 2700x800 mm
- Transversal Y-Axis 1210 mm
- Vertical Z-Axis 1200 mm
- Speed up to 25 m/min
- Rototraversing chain-type tool magazines from 24 to 48 positions, with tool change in vertical position only by a “pick-up” system
- Tool cooling systems external and/or through tool and chip evacuation systems
- Tool measuring and probing systems