The excellence in high power milling technology on tough materials
JOMAX 261 is a medium to large size double-column milling centre with moving table for 3/3+2/4/5-axis machining with very high stock removal rates and excellent dynamic performance. In addition to the X,Y & Z axes, a NC controlled 4th axis (W) expands machining capability and provides exceptional rigidity for particularly severe cutting conditions.
JOMAX 261 milling centres ensure exceptional versatility of use, allowing the widest possible customisation and automation according to specific application needs. Of particular interest is the dual-table configuration that allows pendulum machining with workpiece load/unload in masked time, or synchronised operation for large and heavy component machining.
JOMAX 261 performances enhance production competitiveness for precision general mechanics applications such as packaging, printing, food, textiles, energy, and heavy engineering, as well as machining of large moulds and large structural parts in tough materials.
- X-Axis 5000-6000 mm
- Moving table with great loading capacity
- Y-Axis from 3000 to 5000 mm
- Z-Axis 1250-1500 mm
- W-Axis positioning option - stroke up to 2000 mm – NC fully programmable crossbeam vertical movement
- Speed up to 28 m/min
A wide range of heads and spindles to best meet your machining requirements:
- Up to 3300 Nm for heavy-duty machining, specifically on tough materials
- Mechanical vertical/horizontal/fork-type twist heads and customized
- Electrospindle fork-type twist heads
- Automatic head changing system (BUSS)
- Several tool magazines available:
- Chain-type on board machine with double gripper change arm from 40 to 80 positions
- Rack type with large storage capacity for up to 300 tools
- Tool cooling systems external and/or through tool and chip evacuation systems
- Tool measuring and coding systems, probing systems
- Dual-table configuration for pendulum machining with workpiece load/unload in masked time, or synchronised operation for machining large and heavy components
- Automatic pallet systems